ITNEA - Board Matters - includes Information from EY
This page presents a number of papers and references of interest to ITNEA members, also of interest to the wider community of Chairmen, Non Executive Directors and Executive Directors. Items may be presented as direct information or links to relevant pages on this and other sites.
The ITNEA is sponsored by EY. The ITNEA thanks EY for making access to their material, referenced below, available from this ITNEA web site.
EY’s support for the non executive director community
EY is delighted to be the core sponsor of ITNEA.
We recognise the challenges that non executive directors face in their roles, and the need for support with both technical and regulatory issues. ITNEA is a supporting forum for non-executive directors and chairmen in the TMT sector. This is complemented by our own suite of Independent Director Programmes for non executive / independent directors of FTSE 350 and mid-market companies.
The EY Independent Director Programmes comprise role based networks which include technical workshops, discussion events, news, guidance and networking receptions:
· FTSE350 Independent Director Programme – for non executive/independent directors of FTSE 350 companies
· Mid-market Independent Director Programme - a tailored programme which addresses the unique issues and challenges facing independent directors of mid-market / fast growth companies
· Financial Services Independent Director Programme – specific to independent directors in the FS sector
· Audit Committee Chair Programme – for audit committee chairs of FTSE 350 companies
Our events for independent directors take place in Central London, Dublin and Edinburgh.
Web site marketing
Today board members are well aware of the importance of their web sites. However, web site marketing, - the process of getting the right surfers to land on your site and the right page - is both strategic and tactical. In many companies the approach is tactical without the top level input. Web site Marketing - a board perspective
For other papers other of interest to NEDs see: Papers
EY produces a number of news and thought leadership pieces that will be of interest to the NED community:
Publications and guidance for NEDs
Board Matters Quarterly
Insights for Audit Committee Members
Assessing the performance of the audit committee – a checklist
Economic and financial reports
ITEM Club UK economic forecast
Eurozone economic forecast
Other publications of interest to the NED community
and Beyond: the possibilities and pathways outside Finance
Growing beyond : Looking
beyond the obvious - Globalization and new opportunities for growth
· Hard facts from our extensive research on globalization
· Insights from top business leaders
· Case studies of how innovative companies have turned challenges into opportunities to succeed in a difficult global environment
divestment study: Maximizing divestment success in an uncertain economy